Monday, May 24, 2010

19 days. Holy Crap.

May 24th, 2010

19 days. I NEVER thought I would make it to the teens!! Not to say that I thought me and Aaron wouldnt make it, but we've have been engaged FOREVER and I never thought I would see the end of our engagement. I am so excited. I am stressed too, but not too much. My newest stressor is planning the Uhaul arrangement to get all of our presents back! Hopefully it wont cost an arm and a leg because we HAVE to have a Uhaul if we are going to be able to bring our presents home. We will have 2 very large dogs and one medium size dog in my small Kia Sportage. We will hardly have room for our clothes and my wedding dress! I am lucky enough to have a great friend Amber driving up and will be bringing some of our other luggage possibly.

Aaron and I had a nice weekend, I went to my final dress fitting on Saturday with Amber. She had to learn how to lace up my dress so that she can do it the day of. The lady who was helping us was so sweet, and almost had me in tears explaining things to me. She said the coolest thing, which Ill never be able to say it exactly like her, but she said that I need to stop and enjoy the moment because it will be in my nature to worry about everyone else but me and Aaron. I need to stop, and realize that all of these people will NEVER be in the same room together again, and the ONLY reason they are together is because of me and Aaron's union. We are joining these families together by this union. What a powerful thing once you stop to think about it!!! So, I have promised myself to stop and just observe, enjoy and realize that because of me and Aaron....all of it was possible.

It is now almost 10 Monday morning and this is the very last morning of my nanny job. I am sooo sad to even say that. I enjoy these babies so much. They are both playing quietly right now, before we leave for our daily outing. Not sure where to today, but I'm sure this little boy will let me know where we are going! Probably the park, his favorite. Friday is my last day...so I am going to enjoy this last week with them. I don't think their new day care will care about these kids as much as I do. I doubt they will be able to give them the individualized attention that I can, but their parents think this is for the best.

Well, I'm going to go feed baby girl her second bottle of the day. More later.

"There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage." Martin Luther King

A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment