Monday, May 17, 2010

Can I keep it going?

May 17, 2010
So, I was laying in bed last night thinking about the movie Julie and Julia...and I have no idea why. And if any of you have seen that movie, Julie decides to blog about her cooking adventure "with" Julia Child. I thought "what a good idea to keep in touch with the world!" Yes, we have Facebook, Myspace and email, but with how exciting my life is currently, I think it would be nice for some of my family to be able to log in and read about my daily life. Maybe not exciting to others, but I bet my sister will at least read!!
So, without further adu..(ado? you will learn spelling is not always my strong point) here is my life...on display...for anyone who is curious.

Where my life is right at this moment:

Most of my close family and friends are aware that I am approaching my wedding date, June 12, 2010. I am blessed to be marrying an incredible man who I can trust, and who shares the same love of God I do....which is so important in a marriage. We have similar goals (which I will discuss later) and both want children, although the number of children is still up for debate! He would like 2 children, and I think I can only endure child labor once.....need I remind him that I push out these children.....hmm..

June 12 is currently 26 days away, and all of the important arrangements have been made. Dress is being altered, tuxs are being made, the cake and flowers are set to be made and the dj is booked, paid off and ready to go. Because I live in Chattanooga, Tn with Aaron, but the wedding is in Ohio, my family has had to help plan this wedding. My mother, sister, Aunt Susan, Step Mother Victoria and Mother In Law to be Melody have been my backbones of this wedding. I honestly could NOT have done this wedding without them. These are all amazing, strong women who I obviously trust and love with a tremendous love. My mother and I have even restrained from choking eachother :)
June 12 will be our (Aaron and me) 5 year anniversary of being an official, exclusive couple. I am sure I will give the ENTIRE story in the next few posts, but Ill TRY and keep this first post short...ish.

Thanks for reading, and I may do more than one post a day so you can get your fill of Ashley each week! :)

I need a cool sign off..any suggestions?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment