Friday, May 21, 2010

Tired.

May 21, 2010

I kept wanting to use my free time at work to blog, but tiredness or Jillian Michaels would win the war of my time. It's currently Friday and I am so thrilled that I have a full free weekend in front of me. I have no large plans outside of my final dress fitting tomorrow at Monica's Bridal and then church on Sunday morning. Aaron and I are also going to a birthday dinner for a friend tonight at Blue Water.

So, about Jillian Michaels....she is actually trying to kill me. I have done her workout DVD two days in a row now, and my body is so incredibly sore. My legs are the worst.....ugggg. If you don't know who the heck Jillian M. is, she is the trainer on the tv show Biggest Loser. I have actually never watched that show, but I figure if this woman can get 400 plus pound people to lose weight, then she can get my butt to lose weight. I have not hit the 200 pound mark, and I don't want to. I've done well staying away from it, but not getting any farther from it. I dread todays work out, but am excited to be able to stretch!

Wedding Update:
Wedding is currently 23 days away and I finalized the menu and bar packages yesterday during the kids nap. As a said before, the final dress fitting is tomorrow (Sat) at 4 pm and my sweet Chattanooga friend, Amber Brown is going to attend the fitting with me so that she is able to lace me up the day of. Aaron confirmed all honeymoon reservations including the flight...we have to be AT the airport at 4 AM so that we can fly out by 6! I am going to be dead tired....since our wedding ends at midnight...we wont even have time to sleep...it will be wedding, reception, head home to change, grab luggage and run out the door! (And maybe open some presents before we leave:))

That's all for now , folks!
A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment